Find below a bunch of resources that I use or articles that I saved.
The links you click on may be affiliate links.
Always do your own research before signing up or buying something.
- A Simple Guide to the Meaning of Life
- Guns, Girls, and Money: 5 Lessons From The Life of French Arms Dealer Bernard Cheynel
- 4 Takeaways From Dan Bilzerian’s Autobiography “The Setup”
- The Dangers of Moderation
- How to Walk 69 km In Two Days Without Any Training
- Personality Isn’t Permanent, Ben Hardy: a book giving you a complete roadmap to resolve your traumas and achieve your most ambitious goals.
- The power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle: a book to learn how to live in the present moment
- The ONE Thing, by Gary Teller: a book about the Paretto’s law.
- Models, by Mark Manson: a book on how to date girls
- No More Mr. Nice Guy, by Robert Glover: a book that will explain to you why you don’t manage to get anything in life
- Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man, By Joseph, David, and Franco
- Dating Essentials for Men, by Dr. Glover
- Charisma on Command, by Charlie Houpert: a book on how to become a social person that people want to hang out with.
- Never Split the Difference, by Chris Voss: a book to win every single one of your negotiations
- The 10X Rule, by Grant Cardone: a book that explains that it all comes down to hustling
- Think for Yourself, by Vikram Mansharamani: a book on the importance to think for yourself, and how to do so
- Principles: Life and Work, by Ray Dalio: exactly what the title suggests.
- Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman: a book explaining the intricacies of human’s psychology
- Maps of Meaning, by Jordan Peterson: learn how people create meaning in their lives.
For more content, head to auresnotes.com.
Then you will likely enjoy all the others. When you subscribe to my newsletter, I'll share with you the articles I wrote during the month + the goals I have achieved + those I plan to achieve next month. My purpose is to help you work on your own goals and reflect.
Oh, and I'll also send you a special article for new subscribers only!
How does that sound?