Find below a bunch of resources that I use.
I am not affiliated with any of them. Do your own research before signing up or buying.
- Personality Isn’t Permanent, Ben Hardy: a book giving you a complete roadmap to resolve your traumas and achieve your most ambitious goals.
- The power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle: a book to learn how to live in the present moment
- Models, by Mark Manson: a book on how to date girls
- No More Mr. Nice Guy, by Robert Glover: a book that will explain to you why you don’t manage to get anything in life
- Charisma on Command, by Charlie Houpert: a book on how to become a social person that people want to hang out with.
- Never Split the Difference, by Chris Voss: a book to win every single one of your negotiations
- The 10X Rule, by Grant Cardone: a book that explains that it all comes down to hustling
- Think for Yourself, by Vikram Mansharamani: a book on the importance to think for yourself, and how to do so
- Principles: Life and Work, by Ray Dalio: exactly what the title suggests.
- Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman: a book explaining the intricacies of human’s psychology
- Maps of Meaning, by Jordan Peterson: learn how people create meaning in their lives.
For more content, head to auresnotes.com.