About Aure's Notes
I started this website with the desire to tell people about the things I wish I knew when I was younger.
It has now transformed into my personal Wikipedia where I curate and share everything valuable I learn every day.
Solve Your Problems
- Struggling mentally? -> go read The Shame That Binds You and do inner child therapy, in group if possible, or do the exercises from Homecoming.
- Struggling with poverty? -> go read Unscripted /The Millionaire Fastlane and Efficiency.
- Struggling with too much weight? -> go read the carnivore diet.
- Struggling with being ugly? -> go read how to look good (for men).
- Problems with relationships? It’s a shame problem and it gets fixed when you take care of the shame and practice your social skills. You can also read Models and Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man.
- Struggling with building muscles? Sorry, I don’t specialize in that at all. But you can check out this guy.
- Looking to move/study to a new country? Read How to Study for Free and Get Massively Ahead in Life.
- Looking for a job? Read Hack Your Way to Your First Job and Contrarian Immigration.
Hey, I am Aure!
I have lived in 9 different countries (Belgium, Australia, Spain, Netherlands, France, Colombia, Poland, Estonia, Portugal) since 2013. I have an MSc in business economics and another MSc in political science and European studies.
Things you may want to check out:
- The invention of the term “progradict“
- The Dechristianization of the West, or the Comeback of Sacrifice
- The Mental and Cultural Division of Europe
- Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, and the Rise of Masculinity
- Why How You Do One Thing Is How You Do Everything
I have also invented the terms “plutophobia” (and its adjective, plutophobic) to describe the fear of earning money; and the concept of “relational determinism“, which promotes the idea that our relationships (friends, parents, partners, but also to animals, the environment, God(s), etc) determine, for the most part, the course of our lives.
Use and abuse the information on this blog as much as you want. It’s free and ad-free.
But beware of taking me as a model.
What to Expect Out of Aure's Notes
- No ads
- Quality over everything else: I only publish on the blog when it is worth publishing. For entertaining articles, check out my Medium. You can read the Medium articles for free when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- Transparency and honesty: All opinions are genuine and honest. That doesn’t mean I will not change my mind in the future. No one paid me to write any of the things I am writing.
Everyone can read Aure’s Notes, but the blog is written from a European perspective, with everything it entails.
Where to Read Aure's Notes
- Blog: the best of my content, for free, and ad-free.
- Newsletter: list to my best Medium articles + trendy bullet point facts.
- Twitter: book threads, quotes, thoughts. I am active every single day on Twitter.
- Medium: entertaining articles. Free to access if you sign up on the newsletter.
- Youtube: If you want to watch and listen rather than read.
How to Use Aure's Notes
The section summaries contains summaries of books and videos.
The section articles hosts all of the articles I have written.
The section Billionaire Series is a series of twenty one articles that analyze and deconstruct how billionaires started, grew, and scaled their companies.
Finally, the podcast is me interviewing people that build stuff (entrepreneurs, scientists, creators, etc).
Visual and Non-Visual Glossary
“<” means “is smaller/worse than”. Eg: Vegan diet < keto diet. Translation: vegan is worse than keto.
“>” means “is bigger/better than”.
“X” means “time” as in an equation. 3 X 5 = 15.
I use the 00h00 to 23h59 European time system.
5h00 is 5am, 15h00 is 3pm. 00h00 is midnight, and 12h00 is lunch time.
There are a series of terms I cannot write or I may be deplatformed by G-00-gL€. So I write them in a different way.
That big country in the east that invented gun powder, for example, is written as Ch!n@.
When something is important, I put it in bold or in giant quote. When something is capital, I put it in red (unless otherwise specified).
What's the Newsletter About?
The newsletter is sent every 1st day of the month, no matter what the day of the week is.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- Free access to the best articles I post behind Medium’s paywall.
- Compelling insights from the books I am reading.
- Bullet list facts about anything interesting I find in the darkest corners of the Internet.
- Discounts for my Gumroad shop.
I keep it under two minutes because I don’t like long emails. And it’s free. And there are no ads.
Check out the newsletters archives to see what it’s like first.
Does the Website Make Money, and if Yes, How?
The website itself makes little money, €50 to €100/month.
What makes the most money is what I write on Medium, which make anywhere between $500 to $2300 per month (which is insane).
On the website, I use a combination of low-key affiliate marketing, info products, and donations.
For example, the links that send you to Amazon are affiliate links.
This means that if you buy what Amazon sells after clicking on the link, I will earn a small commission.
Finally, people have made donations on my Buy me a Coffee page.
Why isn’t the website more monetized?
Because its purpose has never been to earn money, but to learn SEO, content, and online writing.
This explains why it reached 20k viewers/month after only 19 months of lazy work and without any backlink strategy.
This site is my child, the database of my learnings, thoughts, and mistakes.
I may sell courses or more expensive products in the future, but I don’t want to defile the blog with ads or dumb product reviews whose purpose is to get affiliate commissions.
Whatever I do here must deliver value to the reader, that’s the only criteria.
I only want to sell stuff that genuinely help people, and the reason why I sell almost nothing is that most things for sale is complete trash.
This entire project was built on transparency and value.
I’d like it to stay this way.
How Is the Website Built?
The website is built on WordPress.
The hosting company I use is Hostinger because it’s European and it’s the fastest in Europe.
The theme of the website is OceanWP (free) but I built the landing page with Elementor (free). Here are the other plugins I use:
- Display posts
- Elementor Header and Footer Builder
- WP Rocket
- Manage Notification E-Mails
- Ocean Social Sharing
- Rank Math
- Read Meter
- Unlimited Elements for Elementor
- Updraft Plus
Why don't I show my picture?
I like to be anonymous.
Want to Get in Touch?
Use the form below.
NB: I do not accept guest posts, backlinks, and do not need marketing agency services. I will not answer these emails.