Find below a bunch of resources that I use or articles that I saved.
The links you click on may be affiliate links.
Always do your own research before signing up or buying something.
Living and Traveling
- How To Find Your First Job (Motivation Letter, Interview, Everything Else…)
- How to Get a Traineeship at the EU Commission (When You Are Not Part of the Elite)
- The Rise and Fall of Couchsurfing
- How to Find Accommodation in Any City in the World When You Don’t Know Anyone (Checklist)
- The Ultimate Travel Packing List to Never Forget Anything Ever Again
- How to Move to a Foreign Country and Start Your Life From Scratch (Step-by-Step Guide)
Websites and Services:
- Booking plane tickets: momondo.com, kayak.com, kiwi.com, Google flight, skyscanner.com
- Booking cheap plane tickets: secretflying.com, holidaypirates.com
- Price predictor: hopper.com
- Going from A to B in Europe: omio.com, rome2rio.com
- Going from A to B by bus or car in Europe: Flixbus, Blablacar
- Booking accommodation: hostelworld.com, airbnb.com, booking.com, revolut
- Finding activities to do: tripadvisor.com
- Meeting locals: couchsurfing.com, meetup.com, warmshowers.org, bumble.com, tinder.com
- Vagabonding, by Rolf Potts: a book explaining to you how to travel long-term
- The Alchemist, by Paula Cohelo: read it
- Siddharta, Herman Hesse: a reflection on peace, quiet, and the meaning of life
Find below 14 platforms where you can learn virtually anything…for almost free.
- Khan Academy
- Lynda (Linkedin)
- Google Certificates
- Amazon Certificates
As you may have noticed, I am an avid reader.
I use the website howlongtoread.com to know how long a book is going to be, which enables me to make enough time to read and finish (and summarize!!) any book within a week.
That’s 52 books per year, more than 99.9% of people on earth will read in their lifetime.
For more content, head to auresnotes.com.
Then you will likely enjoy all the others. When you subscribe to my newsletter, I'll share with you the articles I wrote during the month + the goals I have achieved + those I plan to achieve next month. My purpose is to help you work on your own goals and reflect.
Oh, and I'll also send you a special article for new subscribers only!
How does that sound?