Find below a bunch of resources that I use.
I am not affiliated with any of them. Do your own research before signing up or buying.
Living and Traveling
Websites and Services:
- Booking plane tickets: momondo.com, kayak.com, kiwi.com, Google flight, skyscanner.com, secretflying.com, holidaypirates.com
- Going from A to B: omio.com, rome2rio.com
- Going from A to B by bus or car in Europe: Flixbus, Blablacar
- Booking accommodation: hostelworld.com, airbnb.com, booking.com
- Finding activities to do: tripadvisor.com
- Meeting locals: couchsurfing.com, meetup.com, warmshowers.org
- Vagabonding, by Rolf Potts: a book explaining to you how to travel long-term
- The Alchemist, by Paula Cohelo: read it
- Siddharta, Herman Hesse: a reflection on peace, quiet, and the meaning of life
Find below 14 platforms where you can learn virtually anything…for almost free.
- Khan Academy
- Lynda (Linkedin)
- Google Certificates
- Amazon Certificates
- The Art of Learning, by Josh Waitzkin
- The 4-hour Chef, by Tim Ferriss
For more content, head to auresnotes.com.