I write a free (and ad-free) newsletter every 15 days.
You can check all the editions below and sign up if you’re interested to receive it too →
Current subscribers number: 780
- Lavender oil for hair loss, the evolution of song lyrics, and the importance of exercise
- When People Cheat, Addicted Gorillas, and the Invention of Online Shopping
- Proxemics, Organoids, and Daycare Impacts
- Self-heating jacuzzis, Alexandria, and Trails + Erratum
- De-Dollarization, Culture, and Blue Light
- Moving to Substack, Space Travel, and Best Airlines
- Exploding rockets, AI tool database, and a Nassim Taleb quote
- Sunk Roman city, US soldier in North Korea, and the origin of spices’ popularity
- Rain in Saudi Desert, Amazon Robot, and Earth 750 Million Years Ago
- AI, Rome, and Happy Chinese
- Flying taxis, 38-min war, and kangaroos
- Skiing in Turkey, kissing machine, and AI biz name generator
- Finding new books, Bali gets rid of tourists, and Saudi Arabia’s new airline
- Free flights to Hong Kong, taxes, and too many digital nomads
- Why we cheat, what to sell online, and Liechtenstein’s political system
- Why do we kiss and Europe’s sunniest cities
- AR, Military Service, and Mining
- France and Belgium invade Germany, how VCs make money, and AI chatbots
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Attractive students and grades, sunshine hours, and how vitamin D3 impacts the size of that one limb
- How to be an adult, DTC, and demographics
- Networking tips, cycles, and co-working-on-demand
- Money and psychology
- Alex Hormozi and Supersonic Planes
- Drones, No Big Bang, and Statistics
- Fish Skin, Multi-Million Restaurant, and Everyone’s Favorite Holiday Destination
- Shopify, Mark Cuban, and why people are quitting their jobs
- The car of the future, the best book on solving trauma, and startup valuations
- SpaceX, a free business idea, and Nassim Taleb
- Fake plane tickets, online food, and betting on events
- 1st of June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
For more articles, head to auresnotes.com.
Subscribe to my bi-weekly newsletter and I'll send you a list of the articles I wrote during the two previous weeks + insights from the books I am reading + a short bullet list of savvy facts that will expand your mind. I keep the whole thing under three minutes.
Oh, and you'll also receive a hidden article for new subscribers only!
How does that sound?