Find below a bunch of resources that I use.
I am not affiliated with any of them. Do your own research before signing up or buying.
Business, Entrepreneurship, and Tech
- The Millionaire Fastlane, by MJ DeMarco: a book on how to become a millionaire.
- Unscripted, by MJ DeMarco: like the millionaire Fastlane, but angrier.
- The $100 Startup, by Chris Guillebeau: how to start a company that makes low six figures yearly.
- Will it Fly, by Pat Flynn: a book on how to test and validate your business ideas.
- Losing my Virginity: Richard Branson’s autobiography
- The Everything Store, by Brad Stone: how Jeff Bezos built Amazon
- Delivering Happiness, by Tony Hsieh: how Tony Hsieh built Zappos
- Rework, by Jason Fried: an interesting outlook on startup culture and entrepreneurship
- Zero to One, by Peter Thiel: simply the best business book of all time
- Alibaba: The house that Jack Ma Built, by Duncan Clark: how Jack Ma built the biggest e-commerce company in China.
- Scientific Advertising, by Claude Hopkins: this book explains the foundation of advertising and the importance to understand markets to succeed in business.
Youtube Channels and Podcasts:
- My First Million: a podcast on business ideas and how to develop them
- Masters of Scale: a podcast on how to create and scale your startup
Newsletters and Websites:
- Morning Brew: targeted newsletters
- The Hustle: business and tech newsletter
- Trends.vc: a business trends newsletter
- Exploding Topics: trends newsletter
- Business Lab | MIT Technology Review: tech and other stuff newsletter + blog
- Product Hunt: blog about the latest new products
- Digiday: blog about tech news
- Techcrunch: blog about startups
- GrowthHackers : blog and community talking about growth hacking your company.
For more content, head to auresnotes.com.